In the past social scientists have relied predominantly on traditional models of work to understand womens experiences these models however have been based on mens occupational experiences which have been assumed to be the same for women. The university of chicago press books division chicago distribution center. Nia lane chester is the author of the experience and meaning of work in womens lives 00 avg rating 0 ratings 0 reviews published 1989 separating . Astin hs 1985 the meaning of work in womens lives a sociopsychological model of career choice and work behaviour the counselling psychologist vol 12 pp 117 26. Work life balance is the term used to describe the balance that an individual needs between time allocated for work and other aspects of life areas of life other than work life can be but not limited to personal interests family and social or leisure activities
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.