This volume arises from a symposium on groundwater pollution aquifer recharge and vulnerability which was held as part of the first biennial meeting of the geological society on applied geology at warwick university in april 1996 and from a workshop on aquifer vulnerability which was presented at the meeting by the environmental agency . Bgs scientists have produced a wide range of technical and non technical reports and publications on groundwater related science this page provides access to our publications ns ed groundwater pollution aquifer recharge and vulnerability geological society of london 95 106 geological society special publications 130 . Aquifer vulnerability to pesticide pollution combining soil land use and aquifer properties with molecular descriptors journal of hydrology 293 191 204 crossref google scholar
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.