Back in the old days there were few written business contracts and many business and personal deals were done with a handshake if a problem arose the two parties could take the issue to court and a judge would hear the case even if the contract was not put into writing blacks law dictionary defines an agreement as a mutual . A contract is an agreement between two or more parties to perform a service provide a product or commit to an act and is enforceable by law there are several types of contracts and each have
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.